How to Change GoDaddy Nameservers 2016
Here’s how you can change your nameservers at GoDaddy. This points the domain name at the website files.
- Log into your GoDaddy Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click the Manage button.
- Locate the domain you wish to edit and click the little “down arrow”, then select Set Nameservers:
- In the Name Server Settings pop-up, select the radio button for Custom, then click the Edit Name Servers link.
- Replace existing nameservers with your nameservers in the spaces provided, and click OK when you are done making changes. IF you pointing you domain at a Digiytal Ocean site, you will enter the following 3 nameservers (you may need to use the “add nameservers” link):
- Click Save to finalize the changes.